Saturday, July 26, 2014

Dodge with a Blog Down Under: I've Been Away

Howdy,

I know I have not written in awhile. I have moved to my new abode and have no internet access, so I have had to hop down the road to a local joint so that I am able to write.

There is also another reason I don't write much. Lots of adventures. This morning, for example I saw 100's of those super big bunnies again. I couldn't believe my eyes. And now that I know what they taste like, I was salivating. Crying. Yummy roo tails.

My new house will suffice. It has wood floors so I spend a lot of time looking for the slightest bit of rug to lay on. The floors are cold and I am a skinny boy with very little fat, so I need the carpet to relax on. I have Paul and Suzanne trained pretty well, they feed my on cue and let me out the back door when I give them the look. I try not to bark too much, as the neighbors are quite grumpy people and I don't want to rouse them from their cave.

In general, life is good. I get the sense that the boys are happy. I am back on nana duty at night time and spend a considerable amount of time with them until they fall asleep, at which point in time I sneak out of their rooms to my own bed for some good ole r&r.

This is the first "warm" day we have had in awhile. I am looking forward to spring time here as I know it will mean more walks and more adventures and more kangaroos!

Until later, Dodge out.

No comments:

Post a Comment