Monday, June 30, 2014

Dodge with a Blog Down Under: Kanga-What?

Ducks.
Cows.
Rabbits.
Really big rabbits.
Wait- what are those?

I have never, in my life been called a bad dog. I have great manners. I listen. I come. I sit. I stay. But on this particular day at the "farm" (OMG best place on earth, totes magotes) I thought I saw the biggest rabbits in my life. I chased and ran, and ran, and ran. So much in fact that I could no longer hear Paul or Suzanne call my name. When Suzanne came chasing me down later and said "bad dog" I was not sure what to do, so I just kept running the other direction. Imagine my surprise when said "rabbits" jumped over the very large fence that was intended to keep the cows out. WTH mate? What was it. I had to know.

That night, while the others slept I decided to google what Paul kept referring to as a "roo." I searched for "big rabbit" and "extra large bunny" but had no luck. So, then I tried to spell out what I thought he said...kangaROO. Google started working away and then the picture came up. That was it! This is what I saw. I could not believe my eyes and can't wait to go back to the farm to chase them some more.

Dodge out.

No comments:

Post a Comment