Captain's Log 08062014
Today was a day of days in my life. Let me first start off by explaining that Rob is home. Praise be as I am now back to my usual number of walks per day. I think some have forgotten how important I am (I am looking at you Paul Sealey) and that I am the Captain of this mission.
Normal day for me- I woke up. Explored the house. Did my business outside. The others left to go to the "pool" and the "gym"- but whatever. I am over that now. Because it is what followed that was so spectacular.
After lunch, I was able to get into the large voyager that picked me up from that place a few weeks ago and brought me to the house I am calling home. But, it is where I sat that is so important. Little humans sat in the very back. Not me. I sat in the second row. YES. You read that right. This was followed by a spectacular ride in the vehicle, a great walk along a river filled with ducks and other odd birds, more walking, socializing with other dogs and a view sniffs along the way. It was overall a great experience. And then it got better. My pups in the homeland will understand me when I say that I was rollin' with my homies. I was able to PUT MY HEAD OUT THE WINDOW. Do you understand the words that I am typing? Hang my head out the window. Tongue out. Ears flapping in the wind.
Best. Day. Ever. At least until tomorrow.
Dodge out.
No comments:
Post a Comment