Captain's Log Star Date I Still Don't Know.
A trip. Let's discuss exactly what that means. When the Food Provider told me we were going on a trip, I thought he met to Petco. Let me just tell you that is not what happened.
I thought by riding in the front seat he and I would be discussing the finer things in life. I had never sat in the front seat of my voyager. It was exciting. There were no little humans; only me and the Food Provider.
Then, it all happened. I ended up with some random guy who, although he did give me lots of treats and he did know my name, he was not the Food Provider or the Baby Carrier. I shall call him the Transporter. The Transporter took me to a spaceship. It was shocking in size. I had no idea I would be placed on this ship and I had no clue where it would be taking me.
The ride on the great ship was not bad. Not too bumpy and I had a nice nap.
Then I arrived on the planet LAX and taken to a pink building filled with other dogs, a pool, playground. CLEARLY I had landed on the planet of the dogs. I saw one cute French poodle named Kitty Kardashian. I approached her and said "Excusez moi. Bonjour, ca va? Mon nom est Dodger. Voulez-vous aller à la piscine avec moi?" She looked at me, informed me that she did not speak French and walked away. That was not the last of my pursuits however. There was no way I was going to let Kitty ignore me. So, I followed, gave her a good sniff to which she quickly snapped at me. I decided the pursuit was not worth the effort and moved on to the pool alone. I made many friends there. Some came and left the planet quickly, but I enjoyed the day in the LAX sun.
That night, I was awoken from my slumber and placed on a new ship. This one was much larger and I had a new Transporter.
This trip was much longer, but I had plenty of sleep time. We had a few bumps along the way, but I imagine that was just traveling through space at a record amount of speed.
When I landed, I was on a new planet- Tullamarine. I am pretty certain that this is where Luke and Leia were from, but that is another story. There, I was given a bath, some food and had a good play upon arrival. I am currently still there and quite enjoying my stay. I am wondering however where the Food Provider, the Baby Carrier, Medium Human and Little Human are...and when will I see them again. I do miss them and hope they will come find me soon. I even miss their germs.
Until next time...Dodge out.
No comments:
Post a Comment